The Reform Party represents the interests of voters who are concerned with out-of-control spending, growing budget deficits, an unsustainable national debt, as well as gross mismanagement in government and unethical behavior from our elected representatives.
It is our belief that the American public and the Reform Party share many of the same core principles when it comes to our local, state and federal government. We believe that our government functions best when it lives within its means, sets reasonable and common-sense objectives and implements sound policy.
As a Party, we believe in practical answers for the challenges we face, and in the belief that good policy benefits the national interest and not select special interests.
In an effort to grow our political party, we seek people from all parts of American society who share our fundamental core principles to volunteer and to run for elected office as candidates. We do not support other political parties or their candidates.
Since the early days of the Reform Party, our mission and principles have remained constant.
The Reform Party Supports
- Local, state and federal government that operates efficiently, transparently and focused on meeting the needs of the people it is designed to serve
- Fiscal responsibility, including balanced budgets, short-term and long-term prioritization of money and resources to ensure success
- A sound economy with a strong dollar, free markets and a non-interventionist foreign policy limited to issues that directly affect our countries National Security
- Immediate Reduction of our country’s national debt
- Restoring trust, integrity, honor and common sense in government and its elected officials
- Adopt a Term Limits Amendment on our legislators and reducing barriers to alternative political parties
- Restoring solvency to our Social Security and Medicare systems
- Revamping and enforcing existing laws while reducing the annually allowed immigrants entering our country (standard immigration and H1B visas)
- Create a Health Care environment and regulations that promotes competition, competitive industry pricing and lower medical costs resulting in affordable health insurance for all